Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I Never Claimed To Hold That Office (Jim Yackel)

I just want to say that I respect Jim's humility and at the same time, the boldness to share the things he has been shown by God. What I respect most is the sincerity for someone to admit they are not a prophet upfront --- before they explain what they've been shown. When something doesn't quite turn out as expected, they are able to handle the situation, without getting arrogant or making up lies to cover it up. Jim Yackel is someone we can respect and trust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjTSfwjGU0E

It takes a special type of person to not be dogmatic that a dream (or a vision) must play out according to our own understanding. Yet, the dream or vision is likely to occur in the near future based on factual current events and the realistic probability of playing out. May we always be seeking the truth.

May Jesus bless you all,

HALLELUYAH!

Kudos to Jim for his diligent work and sincerity.

Re: I Never Claimed To Hold That Office (Jim Yackel)

Problem is none of these profits fortell same things n therefore give confusing n useless messages. You know this as well as I do, T I thought we wud we raptured in 2015-2017. It did not happen n most of the profits lied using God's name.