Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tu B Av on a Thursday in Israel

Copied from the comment section of Repoman 64's channel. I added information about Wayne Fowler for clarification. I left the name of the commenter off, but the comment had a lot of good information in it.

Comment- "Tu B’Av! It’s a perfect picture with the Jews coming out of the grave and then heading directly to the promised land. It’s a day that, up until this week, we’ve thought "not". In Israel, Tu B' Av is on a Thursday (other brothers and sisters have asked for the day of the week if they couldn’t know a date and they heard Thursday). A Christian brother, Wayne Fowler, died and went to heaven, what he experienced and heard is worth listening to. His channel is (We Are The Overcomers). Since his trip to heaven, Wayne has had dreams and in one of those dreams he saw “218” and couldn’t figure it out until he heard “we see through a mirror dimly”, meaning “812” or “8/12”. He unequivocally said the Lord told him it’s that day. Check out his channel called “We are the overcomers”. He didn’t even mention Tu B’Av. That I heard. I was telling my daughter about it and thinking about the Jews sleeping in their graves until the full moon and realizing they hadn’t miss counted for Tisha B’Av, the curse was over, when the thought came to my mind that the scripture that fit that scenario perfectly was: “O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?”
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭15:55‬ ‭KJV‬‬

According to Wikipedia, on Tu B’Av, “According to the Mishna, Tu B'Av was a joyous holiday in the days of the Temple in Jerusalem, marking the beginning of the grape harvest.[4] On Yom Kippur and Tu B'Av, the unmarried girls of Jerusalem dressed in white garments and went out to dance in the vineyards”.

As for the grapes: Wayne Fowler also mentioned that when Jesus was talking about new wine in old wine skins, it’s a picture of how he’ll fill us up with the Holy Spirit and we’ll expand beyond our imagination with his love in heaven. The church was conceived at the time of new wine, and the man child will be born at this time.

“My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, And come away. For, lo, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; The time of the singing of birds is come, And the voice of the turtle Is heard in our land; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, And the vines with the tender grape Give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.”
‭‭Song of Solomon‬ ‭2:10-13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We’re up against a hard stop in September. We know know know the tribulation begins then. After this month comes Elul. From Wikipedia: Elul is seen as a time to search one's heart and draw close to God in preparation for the coming Day of Judgement, Rosh Hashanah, and Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur.[3] Rabbi Shneur Zalman of Liadi compared, by way of analogy, the month of Elul to a king visiting his peasants in the field before returning to his palace.” That fits to me the mindset that Israel will be in after we’re zapped out of here." End of comment.

Praying for all to be saved! Believe that the Lord God El came in the flesh - Emmanu El = With us is God. Jesus Christ of Nazareth - died on a cross to cover our sins with His blood. Believe, repent, be saved and baptized in the name of Jesus. Blood has vibrational frequency. This "system of the down", we live in, is filled with frequencies... The Tree of Life is Up - The Tree of Knowledge is Down.

Could it be Tu B' Av?

Repoman 64 - Could The Rapture happen on Tu B' Av Aug 11-12?

https://youtu.be/E82ZI7vXTLg