Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Woe to America (8/9/22; Tony Lamb)

Woe to America (8/9/22; Tony Lamb)

Woe to America

Aug 9, 2022
Tony Lamb
16.2K subscribers

America is Babylon and America will be destroyed in one hour.

Jeremiah 51:7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the Lord's hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

If you have been blessed by God and you are moved by the Holy Spirit to help me with this Last Days Ministry and mailing out Bibles, books and the CDs,  free water filters & the CD 'THE WARNING'.   I welcome your help, as I can not do all that the Lord has put in my heart to do, NOT WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT, YOUR LOVE and YOUR PRAYERS.

We did not leave our church, our church left us.
We refuse to attend an apostate church reading and teaching a false gospel from books that are not the infallible word of Almighty God, (found in the KJV Bible) BUT are in fact written by men & women and are not inspired by God.

Thank you again for your tithes, gifts, love, prayers and support, God Bless you and yours MIGHTILY.

https://www.paypal.me/TonyLambOrg