Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THEY HAVE REFUSED MY MERCY (8/1/22; GLYNDA LOMAX)

THEY HAVE REFUSED MY MERCY (8/1/22; GLYNDA LOMAX)

THEY HAVE REFUSED MY MERCY Aug 1,2022 GLYNDA LOMAX

Aug 2, 2022
The Lord Is My Shepherd
12.5K subscribers

JESUS LOVES YOU REPENT OF SINS ✝️ 🙏🔥🙌❤️🌴

Pinned by The Lord Is My Shepherd
The Lord Is My Shepherd
8 days ago

wingsofprophecy.blogspot: LINK

They have Refused My Mercy

Many of My children will perish quickly in what is coming, yet that is not My will.

..."Why, Lord? Why will they perish?"

They have not made themselves ready by building up their faith, as I have spoken to them to do. They believe they are ready. They underestimate the terror My enemy will place them under. They underestimate the pressures of the time coming, the constant persecution, the grief.

..."Can anything be done about this, Lord?"

No, My child. They have refused to listen. But it grieves Me they prefer to go out and play in the world, or pretend what is happening isn’t when I have tried time and again to warn them of what will be needed in this time.

The enemy of your souls has a plan to deny food to My people who refuse to worship him. He will cut off their food supplies and they will not know where else to obtain it. Only those whose faith is tried and tested will know how to survive in that time.

The others have refused My great mercy.