Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A blanket of darkness covers the earth.; you have heard My Words not to kill.

A blanket of darkness covers the earth.; you have heard My Words not to kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJWiONMRbVU

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=godshealer+7+

Re: A blanket of darkness covers the earth.; you have heard My Words not to kill.

@iheartyeshua6511
4 hours ago

Brethren I can confirm everything you were given from the Holy Spirit.
I have been given all the same through His word. I am just crying and crying. Time is so short.

Re: A blanket of darkness covers the earth.; you have heard My Words not to kill.

@dscott5312
4 years ago (edited)
Thank you Mark, for sharing your dreams and for continuing to encouraging us.
I love to hear your stories and hear you sing! After moving to Oklahoma from Texas over 30 years ago, I started a swimming pool company that became very successful, and had a number of employees and one of them was named Mark Murchison!! He was a brother in the Lord as well and would be around your age right now. I can't watch any of your videos without thinking of him..... He also sang & played guitar.
Also, my older brother, by 2 1/2 years, first name was Mark. Back in 2011 he couldn't cope with this life and this world anymore, so he took his own life. And that profoundly changed my life. Now I'm old and have many health problems. So I cry out MARANATHA every day. I just want Jesus to come get us all and take us home. I want to be with my Brother again and all those family & friends that have already gone home. I love you Mark. Thanks for all you do to keep encouraging us!!!

1 reply
@carolmaund7775
5 years ago
I AM REQUESTING ALL MARK MURCHISON VIEWERS TO PLEASE PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN OF THIS WORLD WHO ARE BEING TORTURED AND ABUSED. IT BREAKS MY HEART! PLEASE!

@TheMNSayre
4 years ago (edited)
Hi Mark, I just came across this video. I've actually come across a few of your old videos over the past week. They're awesome! Thank you for all you do brother! I appreciate you so much! God bless you!!! Melissa