Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What if Dec. 2022 comes and goes and all we get are more riddles and enigma?

To those brethren (like brother AL) VACILLATING and DOUBTING about GOD's messages and warnings about the "soon" COMING of JESUS, I pray that out of HIS glorious riches HE may strengthen YOU with power through HIS SPIRIT in your inner being, so that CHRIST may dwell in YOUR HEARTS through FAITH.

This is what GOD says about FAITH in HEBREWS 11:1

Now FAITH is confidence in what WE HOPE for and assurance about what WE DO NOT SEE (or do not KNOW ?!)

To ALL those brethren (like brother AL) vacillating and doubting GOD's messages and warnings about the "soon" COMING of JESUS, including GOD's "FAILED date settings," the answer to DOUBTING QUESTIONS can be found in the video BELOW , with the "watchman" saying:

1:41 ... but that ANTICIPATION and that HOPE and that DESPERATION to get off this planet and more so to get into the arms of THE LORD well that's been a kind of a MAJOR DISTRACTION and THAT'S THE PRICE YOU PAY WHEN YOU PLAY IN THIS SANDBOX and I'll tell you really quick how I respond bonded to someone recently who was quite upset that NOTHING HAPPENED on the 11th and I'm hearing that FRUSTRATION in this person's voice and I said look a BRIDE-TO-BE is always looking for the return of HER GROOM and she's going to be somewhat exaggerated in how she approaches it and SHE'S GOING TO GET IT WRONG MOST OF THE TIME. That was the reality in the betrothal system back there at the time of Christ where the bride to be who was betrothed to the groom had to wait anywhere FROM A COUPLE WEEKS TO TWO YEARS. You don't think she had A FEW MISFIRES in her approach and her DESPERATION FOR HER BRIDEGROOM TO RETURN. I'm guessing she had a couple of DISAPPOINTMENTS in that time period.
3:07 ... THIS IS WHAT GOD IS DOING and HE'S USING FRUSTRATION, HE'S USING THE DISAPPOINTMENT AS HIS TOOL OF SEPARATION because the people who are going to come out on the other side will be HIS BRIDE and that shouldn't stop us from ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO KEEP GOING.
3:42 ... midnight on NOVEMBER 11th ...
4:22 ... has to walk us through all of HIS APPOINTED TIMES, HIS COVENANT DATES and CONVOCATIONS and that last one. It's the appointed time of THE SEVEN DAYS OF TABERNACLES, THE EIGHTH DAY BEING THE HIGH CONVOCATION and that Eighth Day is the very last God calendar item that is to be observed forever every year that EIGHTH DAY OF TABERNACLES because he wants to teach us and grow us up in his appointed times especially TABERNACLES so as the story goes.

The "watchman" also refers to the CONSTELLATION ORION in the video:

13:05 ... that is the CONSTELLATION ORION who another team player on TEAM JESUS just said in this remarkable study she did over the years where it demonstrated and proved that ORION is a manifestation or a SYMBOL OF CHRIST, of YAHSHUA, of JESUS.
13:23 So Roche saying IT'S JESUS. I'm plugging it in as ORION and JESUS IS THE GREATER ORION. This other sister over here is confirming it and when does that take place. That was NOVEMBER 11th and
that is the CONSTELLATION ORION who another team player on team Jesus just said in this remarkable study she did over the years where it demonstrated and PROVED THAT ORION IS A MANIFESTATION OR A SYMBOL OF CHRIST OF YAHSHUA, OF JESUS.

WATCH Video HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD0K1BT9yxQ

NOTICE the "watchman" mentions NOVEMBER 11th and the EIGHTH DAY OF TABERNACLES, the DAY OF A HIGH CONVOCATION to be observed FOREVER EVERY year as the days for the RAPTURE to take place.

Re: What if Dec. 2022 comes and goes and all we get are more riddles and enigma?

Speaking of ORION (not the CONSTELLATION) - ORION IS HEADING HOME:

NASA's ORION SPACECRAFT just broke out of lunar orbit and it is beginning its return journey to Earth. On the way home, ORION WILL BUZZ THE MOON ON MONDAY, DEC. 5th, passing less than 80 miles above the lunar surface. This maneuver will slingshot Orion toward Earth for a RECORD-HOT REENTRY and slashdown in the PACIFIC OCEAN ON DEC. 11th.

According to GOD, ALL of our calendars are OFF one month, meaning November 11 is still pending.
According to the Hebrew Calendar, the FEAST OF TABERNACLES (SUKKOT) for Hebrew Year 5783 began on Sunday, 9 October 2022 and ended on Sunday, 16 October 2022.
However, according to Dunamis333, the CREATOR'S CALENDAR shows NOVEMBER 28th as THE LAST GREAT DAY OF THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES, the day the RAPTURE was supposed to take place (because it didn't happened on NOVEMBER 28th?!)
According to GOD, ALL of our calendars are OFF one month. COULD it be possible that the LAST GREAT DAY OF THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES is still pending, as well ?!

WATCH Dunamis333's video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_YtGZR4rOU

Many were expecting the RAPTURE on NOVEMBER 11th and, when NOTHING happened, on the "real" EIGHTH DAY OF TABERNACLES. To their HUGE disappointment, both days came and went and we are still here. So, WHO was LYING to us: GOD with His "MISLEADING" messages or watchmen's DESPERATION to get the HELL out of here leading them to give us many FAILED dates for the RAPTURE ?!

- Pastor Sandy said THE LORD told him THE RAPTURE must happen on or before 11/11/22 (Chesvan 17, 5783) How many time has Sandy Armstrong said THIS DAY or THAT DAY.... and THEN IT WASN'T THE DAY?
- Maybe 11/7 will be start of 10 days of tribulation, with rapture on 11/17 (or before). Sooner is better. I sure hope God gets this show on the road. Some of us are beyond tired of waiting. Please no more riddles, enigma, n gobbledygook. AL is TOO DUMB for those things.
- I wud not bank on it or any other WATCHMEN'S PROPHECIES. You never know what you think you might KNOW.
- 3 SCENARIOS (Elliot Hong): SCENARIO 4 - No one knows the day n hour. All the theory in the world cannot predict correct timing.
- I thought we were supposed to be rapture by now?? Instead we get riddles n enigmas and imaginary gobbledygook.
- Or cud it be another 1,000 yrs?
- HE RAPTURE DATE WILL NOT GO PAST DECEMBER 2022. What if Dec. 2022 cums-n-goes n all we get are more riddles and enigma?
- God had better start deliver on His promises. For our sake n for His namesake.
- So close for God may still be long time for us. I WISH GOD WUD NOT TELL PEOPLE HE IS COMING RIGHT NOW AND THEN NEVER SHOW UP.

MY QUESTION TO ALL OUR DOUBTING "BRETHREN" IS :

If GOD IS USING FRUSTRATION and DISAPPOINTMENT as HIS TOOLS OF SEPARATION (Sheep from goats) so His people come out on the other side as HIS BRIDE, WHAT SHOULD WE DO:

Like brother AL, continue DOUBTING GOD'S MESSAGES to His watchmen and continue discouraging the brethren so they become like those in the CHURCH OF LAODICEA (lukewarm, neither hot nor cold,) so they MISS the RAPTURE instead of ENCOURAGING THEM TO KEEP GOING with an ATTITUDE controlled by FAITH, the one WE HOPE for with assurance about what WE DO NOT SEE (or do not KNOW) ?!

Re: What if Dec. 2022 comes and goes and all we get are more riddles and enigma?

Looks like there are 5 possibility;

Possibility 1. Prophetic dreams and messages are from God and delivered by prophets as God wants. (which is difficult to believe if God is not a God of confusion)

Possibility 2. Messages are from God, but prophets somehow deliver message incorrectly for us to understand.

Possibility 3. Messages may not be from God

Possibility 4. AL is too dumb to ever understand anything

Possibility 5. Our theology is completely whacked

Example; One person say Jesus is coming in Christmas 2023. Another prophet say he must come at Passover some year. Another say Feast of Trumpets. Another say 4th of July rapture.

It's not possible for all of these options to be right. So which 1 is it? Unless Christmas is on 4th of July which is simultaneously Passover n FO Trumpts?

You wud think God who created billions of stars n designed the leaves on trees with utmost mathematical perfection would be able to communicate with prophets in such a way that makes sense for others to understand.

Meaning no riddle, enigma, n symbolic hocus pocus.

The main premise of Christianity really makes me wonder. Why wud God sacrifice himself (Jesus) on our behalf, to save us from himself? Who wud do that? Someone who wud punish someone else n demand blood sacrifice for another's sins seems like a complete maniac.

In Micah 6:7-8 Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousands of rivers of oil? Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?” No, O people, the LORD has told you what is good, and this is what he requires of you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.