Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Obama created ISIS Will lead to 5th Seal martyrdom

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/index.html

Most reprobates Obama, Hillary and John Mc Cain, their global agenda to provoke Albert Pike agenda of wars between Arab religion and Christendom.

This country is full of terrorist sleeping cells making bombs for regular attacks. As those moorons are promised to enter heaven and have sex with 72 virgins angels.

What a fool.

Re: Obama created ISIS Will lead to 5th Seal martyrdom

AL
It would not be surprising if terrorist events started popping off shortly. I never told anyone this before, but I had a disturbing dream last month. In the US, terrorist attacks were happening on large medical facilities and colleges/universities. Tens of thousands of people were wiped out.

The aftermath was worse. Martial law was quickly ushered in. I saw security guards being trained to become skilled assassins in rural wilderness areas near small towns in the United States.

In my dream, I was taken to a service side area of a large medical facility. These security guards had the ability to detain people for any length of time for any reason.

They were also using AI and drones to spy on American citizens, remotely, view their activities, and keep records stored on a iPad. This information was handed over to police departments and government alphabet agencies. The beast government had authority to kill anyone who they deemed to be a possible threat, along with that persons friends, neighbors, and other suspect individuals - without rhyme or reason.
Thanks for sharing your dream AL.

The deepstate is provoking wars' between Arab religion and Christendom since 9/11.