Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE DOCTRINE OF JEZEBEL I could subtitle this message "The Danger of Being Seduced by False Doctrin

THE DOCTRINE OF JEZEBEL

I could subtitle this message "The Danger of Being Seduced by False Doctrine." Read Revelation 2:18-29 and you will see that Christ Himself warned the church against the doctrine of Jezebel. "You permit that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols" (Revelation 2:20). The Greek word here for Jezebel is a synonym for a false teacher. She clearly represents false doctrines.

Re: THE DOCTRINE OF JEZEBEL I could subtitle this message "The Danger of Being Seduced by False Doc
Re: THE DOCTRINE OF JEZEBEL I could subtitle this message "The Danger of Being Seduced by False Doc

Modern Church Is Ready To Love The Devil | David Wilkerson Sermon Jam

iThink Biblically
81.2K subscribers

205K views 1 year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZQ69BQWZWw

@isaacchenge9740
1 year ago

This man's preaching sends shivers down my spine. This boldness oh my word!!!!

@travellingmac2177
8 months ago (edited)

Wow! God used pastor Dave's sermons to change me in the past but every time I hear his sermons I want to run to my Bible and my secret closet to spend time with the Lord.

@lionoffireministries
@lionoffireministries

1 year ago
So powerful. Makes me want to get alone with God and desperately seek greater intimacy with Him and greater anointing!

@joshuar1770
1 year ago (edited)

David Wilkerson was a true prophet of whom, like the saints of Hebrews, the world was not worthy. He and others of his generation warned the apostate church, warnings that largely fell on deaf ears. However, these “men of a different spirit” were just that - men. May God raise up and keep for himself a remnant in this last generation like this blessed man.

replies

@suzettebavier4412
1 year ago
Best comment❣