Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE REAPING (Glynda Lomax; 1/9/24)

THE REAPING (Glynda Lomax; 1/9/24)

@thelordismyshepherd2576
1 hour ago LINK

I have told you the wicked will now pay for their wickedness and you will see it. My judgments will be both swift and exact.

As they have taken what is important from others, I will take what is important from them. As they have made others suffer, so I will now bring suffering to their lives. What they have caused others to lose, I will now cause them to lose. As they have ignored others pain, theirs will also be ignored.

The wickedness they have sown now comes into their own lives and I will render them as helpless as those they perpetrated their wickedness on.

My Word is absolute. Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap. And now is the time of reaping.

My children who have done well, who have obeyed Me, who have sacrificed to be in My will, who have served My Kingdom – these will reap incredible blessings in this time. Blessings that go on and on and on. These will have long standing prayers answered. I will change their entire lives in a single day. These will be granted an abundance of peace and joy and happiness.

The time of your rewards has come, My children. Watch now what I will do for you!

~~~~~~~~~

THE REAPING JAN 9,2024 GLYNDA LOMAX

The Lord Is My Shepherd
14.9K subscribers

Jan 10, 2024
JESUS LOVES YOU REPENT OF SINS 🦋⚘️✝️🙏🌴🔥🙌

NOTES:

This afternoon (1/10/24) at 12:59 p.m., 3 knocks woke me from a nap!

1259. diallassó ►LINK
Strong's Concordance
diallassó: change, exchange
Original Word: διαλλάσσομαι
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: diallassó
Phonetic Spelling: (dee-al-las'-so)
Definition: change, exchange
Usage: I change, exchange; I reconcile, change enmity for friendship.

++++

This reminded me of a post from this morning:

The lukewarm (not seeking My Spirit of Truth) shall endure
the time like no other. (Sound the Alarm; 12/29/23) LINK