Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
January 23, 1950 — Knesset Declares Jerusalem the Capital

https://www.thejewishnews.com/news/israel/today-in-israeli-history-january-23-1950-knesset-declares-jerusalem-the-capital/article_1b7ee204-30db-50b7-88a1-f4db3add199d.html

Jerusalem is a large focus for the last days. The Knesset proclaimed Jerusalem its capital January 23, 1950.

Parable of the Barren Fig Tree

6 Then Jesus told this story: “A man planted a fig tree in his garden and came again and again to see if there was any fruit on it, but he was always disappointed. 7 Finally, he said to his gardener, ‘I’ve waited three years, and there hasn’t been a single fig! Cut it down. It’s just taking up space in the garden.’

8 “The gardener answered, ‘Sir, give it one more chance. Leave it another year, and I’ll give it special attention and plenty of fertilizer. 9 If we get figs next year, fine. If not, then you can cut it down.’”

Proclamation of Jerusalem as Capital January 23, 1950 - thru - January 23, 2020 = 70 years

Add Fig Tree years - 4 years would bring us to January 23, 2024

All Prophecies are converging - The time has come for the Rapture - I believe this will be the kick off for the Tribulation.