Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keep your Faith! Jesus is Still coming! (Final Ministry Days)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCUdHcnIqbU

Transcript:

I just want to give you all a little bit of encouragement today. I've been feeling down and out, and as if I'm insignificant, letting people's comments get to me. But I just want to say that I've never set a date. I am setting event speculation for things that I feel and know through the Holy Spirit that has shown me. You always need to take everything I say to God, everything, every word, every scripture, everything to the Lord. I am not going to be held accountable for something that gets twisted because you refuse to study for yourself.

Jesus is coming; we are definitely in the season, and all the signs are here screaming out His name. So, I just want to encourage you, that even if April 8th comes and goes and we're still here, we are still in high watch time. A lot of people believe we're not in the season, but God gave us the sun, the moon, and stars, and the Earth roaring with perplexities to give us signs of the times that we are in of His return.

A lot of people are taking Matthew 24 way too far. That is talking to the Jews. That is not talking to us. So, anyone who wants to throw that up about after the tribulation of those days, yes, the tribulation of the beginning of sorrows, all of it is there, guys. That is what we are in. We are ending in the beginning of sorrows, and because of that, people are taking that literally as if it has to do with the Rapture, and that is definitely not the Rapture.

The sign of the Son of Man that is coming that Jesus spoke to the Jews is going to be the sign of Jonah. It is going to be a massive sign for them to believe. And I believe 100% through scripture leading into these times that the April 8th eclipse is just that; it is a guaranteed judgment that is going to be coming.

The military, the National Guard, and all this stuff that's going down would not be a big deal if they were not there; they know something major is about to happen. No other eclipse, no other lunar eclipse has ever been like this before, not even in 2017, not even the December eclipse. We are here, folks, so keep your oil in your lamp, and don't let anybody steal your crown. Nobody steals your crown, and that is why we are so discouraged and so disheartened by the things of this world.
But God tells us not to conform to the things of this world, and that's exactly what people are doing. They are clinging to their world so hard that they don't want it to end, so they come against the Watchmen who are watching and waiting and encouraging one another. It's what I'm saying; if you do not have the full love of God inside of you, you will not be able even as a Christian or a self-proclaimed Christian to be able to state that. And I don't care if you don't believe in the pre-trib Rapture, I don't care if you are mid-trib or post-trib, Jesus comes one time, there is a Rapture, it is biblical, I have proved it, and just because God hasn't opened your eyes to it doesn't make it any less true.

Re: Keep your Faith! Jesus is Still coming! (Final Ministry Days)

There are going to be pre-tribbers, there's going to be post-tribbers, there's going to be mid-tribbers, there's going to be triers all together. And I want you all to understand that there are all different events and everybody in their different beliefs will be held accountable for their own beliefs; they're going to be rewarded for their certain beliefs, you understand, because there are different levels of Heaven. People don't understand that; that's for another Bible study, and it would take me ages to be able to get everyone to understand exactly that.

And here's the thing, I cannot sit here and explain everything in detail; we are so far into prophecy. If your eyes are not open now, they won't be until the Rapture happens. You don't have to believe in the Rapture, but I do. You don't have to come against those who have a different belief; you don't have to keep quoting the Matthew 24 scripture in my comments; they're getting deleted because you are the ones that are twisting the scripture, and God has not opened your eyes and unveiled that just yet, okay? And that is because it's not made for this time; you're going to be used in a different season. This is my season now that I am being used, and a mocker and scoffer, somebody who comes against, debunks constantly, puts you down, makes fun of you, and pinpoints their finger right in your face.

And when I speak like on my Community page with bold letters capitalized, I'm not yelling; I want everyone to see because if I write in lowercase, the post usually gets bypassed; that is why I do that. Behind texting, people don't understand the tone, so what they do is sit there and think that you're yelling at them or causing discord. I ain't got time for that; I am here to post what God has shown me, and that is it.

So, we are here, stay encouraged, keep your lamps lit, okay, and your oil full. God bless.