Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rapture Dreams that may point to April 8th (Brother Victor726; 3/30/24)

Calvin,

Thank you for this post!!

Watching this video, I just wanted to add a thought that came to me concerning your Statue of Liberty dream.

(For those who don't know) see Calvin's Statue of Liberty dream - very eye opening!!

Many are beginning to believe that the Holy Bible's Anti-Christ is the Muslim's Mahdi and just as Christians are expecting the Rapture, Muslims are expecting their Mahdi. Most know on many flags in Muslim nations, there is a crescent moon and a star and this symbol represents the coming Mahdi. Interestingly, I recently saw where someone suggested that the crescent moon is not the symbol of a crescent moon but rather of a solar eclipse.

If this is true, what better day for the person with a birth date being 8/4, to be revealed on 4/8? In occultic circles words and dates are reversed or turned upside down.

All speculation of course and just my thoughts. 4/8 may pass and become another stepping stone to the next one.

It is all in the Lord's hands.

God Bless!!

Re: Rapture Dreams that may point to April 8th (Brother Victor726; 3/30/24)

THANKS MUCH, JR!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in 1998 when I had that dream, I don't think I
really knew who the dark, skinny man in the Statue
of Liberty was until Obama showed up!!!

WARNING From Jesus: “Rise of the Beast (Obama)
Quickly Approaches (BelieveActs2 -HARVEST; 3/27/24) LINK

My 1998 Dream (bottom of this old ***post) shows BOMBS, MISSILES
(in an ll ll shape) coming into the USA. This was 10 years before
***"O" (AC) was elected president of Babylon USA (Rev. 18 LINK)!!

11 = disorder and judgment