Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Arise!! Arise My Beloved, for your Groom wishes to wed His Bride!" (Julie Whedbee; 4/7/24)

I have kept your precious heart in My capable hands and held you tightly along this journey. I have been with you through every single hardship, sorrow, hurt and betrayal, pain and suffering.. never letting you go. I have never left you, and I have cried tears with you in your heartache in this realm. But now My loves, now, I will come to reward you and pour new wine into new wineskins. I will make all things new, and I will give you beauty for ashes. You will be called a tree of righteousness, and you will dance and sing with great joy for your day has come! The desires I have placed within you as My desires will now become reality! I will not labor you without causing you to give birth, so rejoice!!

This stained garment of flesh shall become a fine robe of righteousness, and you will receive your new name. Your robe is unique to you alone, comprised of the journey into intimacy that you and I have shared together in this life. I have woven into this garment all of your successes and your triumphs, all of your victories over a sinful life. It is made of the uniqueness of Our journey together and every fiber is precious and fashioned by Me, a holy robe to adorn you as My own. The name you receive is a name I have for you alone. It is My new name. It is the name of the city of My Father, and it is a name to honor you for your obedience to Me. It is a name that resonates with the frequency of Our relationship. I will call you by your new name, for you are My treasure, and you are loved beyond measure.

Prepare to see My face, prepare to come back into the arms of your Meshiach, your King, your Groom. Prepare for home! You will never tire of looking into My eyes. You will never stop growing deeper and deeper into love with Me, as you journey further and further into My heart for all eternity. I have so much to show you.. so much to reveal to you! Continue to worship Me as you have been doing, and ready your hearts!

My signs are everywhere. I have called and I have warned. I have given many, many opportunities for all to come to Me. But, you My Beloved have heard My cries for fellowship with Me and intimacy, and have come to Me. You will assist Me in bringing in the larger harvest, and then your purpose will be fulfilled. The feast is prepared and many saints await you! You will sup with Me, and there will be such celebration! There will be a homecoming that will exceed your utmost imagination, as We come together to usher in a new day! I love you My beautiful ones, I love you!

YAHUSHUA