Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IS GOD'S JUDGMENT ON THE WAY TO AMERICA? (Gerry Almond; 4/12/24)

IS GOD'S JUDGMENT ON THE WAY TO AMERICA?

The continental United States of America is a land mass copy of the temple of God. I have shown it to be so. God has declared that if we defile the temple of God, He will destroy both it and the defilers. He proved that in Solomon's day and also in Jesus' day, the last destruction being in 70 A. D.

In 1492, He sent Columbus to discover a new world. In 1620, He sent inhabitants to begin the new world. In 1776, He established the temple in the new world and He blessed that temple (the U. S. A.) more than any nation ever including the great nation of Israel under David and Solomon. He made her the fountainhead of all missionary activity, commissioning her to take the everlasting gospel to the whole world. He called preachers, missionaries, teachers and congregations to do the work of evangelizing the world. He gave America 248 years so far to do the job. He blessed her with the King James Bible, a completely accurate version of His Holy Word.

Satan went to work at the same time. First, attempting to kill all at the foundling village of Jamestown. From there, he fomented a great revolutionary war against England and France, those trying to take over His temple. God raised up a great leader, George Washington to preserve the temple. Failing that, Satan saw the republic born in 1776. He then fomented the Civil War, attempting to destroy God's temple (the U. S. A.) by division and multiplied death of its men. God sent Abraham Lincoln at the critical moment to preserve His temple. Never giving up, Satan saw to it that America entered a great world war, attempting to decimate the male population by death. God intervened in the “war to end all wars”. Satan next tried to inundate the population by sin of drink and pleasure, called the “roaring twenties”, which also failed as He raised up decent men to reverse the curse. Then Satan dragged God's temple into the second world war in yet another attempt to destroy America. He failed because of good military men who loved God and country.

Since then, Satan has tried war after war to weaken the resolve of America, and failing outright destruction, he set about to destroy Christianity within. Out of this infiltration of America's Christian churches has come the church age known as Laodicea in Revelation 3. Side by side with Philadelphia, the true evangelical church, but also the disappearing church Age, disappearing because of the age of its members, and the abandoning of evangelism as its foundation, Satan thinks he has finally won or at least is winning the war.

But God.......Glory to His Name. His plan is to rescue His own,and destroy the temple (U. S. A.) and I think I can see how He plans to do it. Look with me at the tabernacle/temple that is called America. The east coast from shore to the mighty Mississippi is the court of the Gentiles. It has the altar of sacrifice and the brazen laver with the river being the first curtain. It contains coal and wood for the altar and the great lakes and river for the water of the laver. The river is the first curtain. Second is mid America wherein is the candlestick, the altar of incense and the table of shewbread. In America the candlestick is located at Texas with it oil, the incense is Utah with its coal to heat the incense and the great upper Midwest with its crops for bread. Then comes the Rocky Mountains, the second curtain. Beyond is the west coast with trees and gold, the items in the ark of the covenant. Beautiful west coast, whose splendor is nowhere duplicated.

The temple arrangement is in the shape of the cross.

­Head ________ 1___________________Feet_______________

I think that God has built in the means of judgment when the temple is a place of *****dom and the U. S. A. is, in fact, Babylon. In the great west is Yellowstone, a very active super volcano capable of eruption that can cover an area all the way from Washington to Missouri in choking ash and cloud. And the massive San Andreas fault could destroy all of southern California.

In the Midwest, is the great New Madrid fault whose center is in the “bootheel” of Missouri, capable of producing an earthquake so great that such a one in 1818 caused the Mississippi River to run backward, and it can be capable of destroying the land mass all the way to eastern Tennessee eastward and Colorado westward. The great Reelfoot Lake in Tennessee is a by-product of that 1818 earthquake.

In the East Coast is the great Atlantic Ocean capable of tsunami tidal waves that can flood all the way inland to eastern Tennessee. The Canary Islands volcano may be the culprit to cause a massive landslide into the ocean causing this to happen. If the Island's mountain slid into the oceans, a tsunami would occur from Canada to South America with waves estimated at 600 feet or so.

Re: IS GOD'S JUDGMENT ON THE WAY TO AMERICA? (Gerry Almond; 4/12/24)

That covers virtually 100% of the nation. I believe that God prepared these things under His temple knowing of the eventual destruction of His temple due to its sins. I further believe that the great solar eclipse “X” completed on April 8, 2024 is God's message that this post is probably an accurate assessment.

The rapture is my escape, and not mine only, but all who are ready. I pray that you are ready. I believe it will be soon.

Maranatha

Gerry Almond

Re: IS GOD'S JUDGMENT ON THE WAY TO AMERICA? (Gerry Almond; 4/12/24)

Calvin,

Thanks for this post from Jerry Olmond!! America, from its east coast to its west coast, does have the lay out of the Temple of The Lord God. The law and court of the Gentiles on the east coast, the shewbread in the area of the wheat fields of America and the gold found in the western portion of this nation. Only God could have proportioned this land out in this way.. It's great purpose was to send missionaries out into the world until the times of the Gentiles were fulfilled. God's hand has been upon this nation and now it is time for Jacob's trouble and the end of the church age. Forty days from April 8th will take us to Pentecost in Jerusalem a day ahead of our time as Israel begins its day at dusk or "the twinkling of an eye" time.

The church age began on Pentecost and many believe it will end on Pentecost.

God Bless!!