Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WARNING!!! SO SCARY What God Showed Me Coming To America +++ Sea shall come UP!?

Below*** is Gerry Almond's response to my post*** this morning..,

***WARNING!!! SO SCARY What God Showed Me Coming To
America +++ Sea shall come UP!? LINK

***(from 6:33 a.m.)
What is coming to America is just and proper in the eyes of God Almighty. He commissioned her and she turned her back on Him. That is not a healthy thing to do. I know I stand daily in fear of my God and am eternally grateful that He loves even me. So many, so many lost. So many, so many disobedient Christians.
Laodicea is truly dominant, way over Philadelphia..

Maranatha

Gerry

***(from 6:50 a.m.)
I understand that few pay attention to the Song of Solomon as a stage play. So sad for them for that is what is truly is....a prophetic stage play. Two raptures are in the play....chapter 2:10-13 (Philadelphia and all prior church ages) and chapter 6:12ff (Laodicea about 120 days after Philadelphia as I see it).

Just look again at our signs in the Song. "For lo, the winter is past (as of Spring equinox, March 20) the rain (April) is over and gone; the flowers (on the trees, especially the dogwood which traditionally is the Jesus tree) appear on the earth; the time of the singing (wrens, jays) birds has come; and the voice of the turtle(dove) is heard in our land (Israel), the fig tree putteth forth her green figs (April/May) and the vines with tender grape (May/June) give a good smell. Arise (in resurrection) My love (born again believers of all ages) My fair one (Jesus' bride-to-be) and come away (to Me, up here in the clouds, in the air). Behold the "parade" of the signs of the Song telling me (us, Philadelphia) when to expect our Beloved. And it coincidentally completes the 70th week of Daniel's prophecy at the time of the solstice, within 3 days. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Won't be long until the Summer solstice ushers this in?? Maybe 70 days or so? Just hang in there through the Spring season.

Maranatha

Gerry