Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Much envy in the land after My first group has been exported away!" (Sheri; 4/18/24)

"There will be much envy in the land after My first
group has been exported away!" (Sheri; 4/18/24)

Message, received 4/18/24, begins at 4:38

At 5:06, the Lord says,

"There will be much envy in the land after My first
group has been exported away in the clouds! I am
shouting aloud, to you My children, AUDIBLY and
calling the saints of my restraints soon removal!
THEY HAVE MY APPROVAL - THESE FIRST FRUITS
OF THE HARVEST!'"

SEE: Parable of the wise and fooish virgins LINK

Matthew 25 New King James Version LINK
The Parable of the Wise and Foolish Virgins
1 “Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, 4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.

6 “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ 7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’ 9 But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.

11 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 12 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’

13 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

~~~~~~~~~

SomeRDiscreetAmongstTheirLost&Lukewarm FamilyMembers🤭
I Tell U NOW,ReachOut&Tell ThemMyStory HARPAZO🕊

Full Armour of God - Sherri
606 subscribers
Apr 18, 2024

Scriptures (taken from the ESV version LINK):
(Sherri reads the scriptures beginning at 0:28)

Psalm 1 : 1 - 6;
Micah 1 : 2 - 7;
1 Corinthians 9 : 24;
1 Thessalonians 4 : 16 - 17;
Revelation 14 : 15 - 16;
Hebrews 11 : 1

*Video introduction taken from IntroBit app

For questions and/or prayer requests, email me at:

fullarmourofgodsherri@gmail.com

***BE RESPECTFUL IN COMMENTS!!! NO MOCKERS/SCOFFERS!