Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
“Woe to the White-Washed Tombs of Babylon!!!” (BelieveActs2 -HARVEST; 4/26/24)

“Woe to the White-Washed Tombs of Babylon!!!” (BelieveActs2 -HARVEST; 4/26/24)

Revelation 18 LINK
Amplified Bible, Classic Edition
1 Then I saw another angel descending from heaven, possessing great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his radiance and splendor.
2 And he shouted with a mighty voice, She is fallen! Mighty Babylon is fallen! She has become a resort and dwelling place for demons, a dungeon haunted by every loathsome spirit, an abode for every filthy and detestable bird.
3 For all nations have drunk the wine of her passionate unchastity, and the rulers and leaders of the earth have joined with her in committing fornication (idolatry), and the businessmen of the earth have become rich with the wealth of her excessive luxury and wantonness.
4 I then heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out from her, my people, so that you may not share in her sins, neither participate in her plagues.
5 For her iniquities (her crimes and transgressions) are piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her wickedness and [her] crimes [and calls them up for settlement].
6 Repay to her what she herself has paid [to others] and double [her doom] in accordance with what she has done. Mix a double portion for her in the cup she mixed [for others].
7 To the degree that she glorified herself and reveled in her wantonness [living deliciously and luxuriously], to that measure impose on her torment and anguish and tears and mourning. Since in her heart she boasts, I am not a widow; as a queen [on a throne] I sit, and I shall never see suffering or experience sorrow—
8 So shall her plagues (afflictions, calamities) come thick upon her in a single day, pestilence and anguish and sorrow and famine; and she shall be utterly consumed (burned up with fire), for mighty is the Lord God Who judges her.

At 2:40, she reads what God says about Babylon USA!

~~~~~~~

4-26-24 ~ WARNING:
“Woe to the White-Washed Tombs of Babylon!!!”

BelieveActs2 -HARVEST
5.89K subscribers
Apr 26, 2024

Scriptural Reference: Revelation 18:1-8 [Amplified]

LINK TO THE POST: LINK

🔥🔥🔥What is Salvation? Are YOU ready for eternity?
Please go to this link to help you understand: LINK

🚨🚨🚨NOTE: EWWWW-tube puts ads on my videos so
THEY can make $$$ like Elisha’s lying, greedy servant,
Gehazi. I do NOT endorse these ads, nor do I get financial
gain from them. I have NEVER asked for money and I have
NEVER “monetized” any videos. Freely I receive, freely I
give. They WILL receive the reward of Elisha’s lying,
greedy servant, Gehazi!!!! 2Kings, 5:27.