Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"And when a year has ended..." (song in my spirit this morning) - 3 quakes on 5/20/23?!

"And when a year has ended..." (song in my spirit
this morning) - 3 quakes on 5/20/23?!

PLEASE SEE:

CALLING ALL WATCHMEN: most important dates
ever watched for (David the Watchman; 5/13/24) LINK

~~~~~~~~~

By UTC time LINK all 3 of these quakes came on 5/20/23
or ONE YEAR AGO, May 20, 2023.

Significant Earthquakes - 2023 LINK

southeast of the Loyalty Islands
2023-05-20 02:09:54 UTC
10.0 km
2023-05-20 01:50:59 UTC
27.3 km
2023-05-19 02:57:03 UTC
18.1 km

The song below was "in my spirit" this morning!!

We sang in the "SON"shine - Gale Garnett lyrics / song

And when a year has ended,
And I have gone away,
You'll often speak about me,
And this is what you'll say:

We sang in the sunshine,
You know we laughed everyday,
We sang in the sunshine,
Then she went on her way.

(Songwriters: Gale Garnett.
For non-commercial use only.)

Gale Garnett ~ We'll Sing in the Sunshine (1964)

Georgy Porgy's Favorites
33.2K subscribers
Dec 31, 2020
"We'll Sing in the Sunshine" is a 1964 hit song written and recorded by Gale Garnett which reached No.2 in Canada, and No.4 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart for the week ending 17 October 1964. It also enjoyed success on easy listening and country music radio stations, spending seven weeks at No.1 on the Billboard Easy Listening chart and No.42 on the country chart. The Cash Box Top 100 ranked "We'll Sing in the Sunshine" at No.1 for the week of 31 October 1964, and it also reached No.1 in Garnett's native New Zealand that November. In Australia, "We'll Sing in the Sunshine" afforded Garnett a Top Ten hit with a No.10 peak in October 1964. Garnett's sole Top 40 hit, "We'll Sing in the Sunshine" won the Grammy Award for Best Ethnic or Traditional Folk Recording in 1965. (Wikipedia)
(Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. The purpose of this video is just a small tribute to my favorite artists & songs)
Video courtesy of Facebook music group “20th Century Music (1900-1999)”

NOTES:

CALLING ALL WATCHMEN: most important dates
ever watched for (David the Watchman; 5/13/24) LINK