Return to Website

Four Winds Collection Message Forum

Welcome to the Four Winds Collection New Message Forum. We represent four US based foundries that make high quality reproduction bronze sculptures, limited edition, and original pieces of work. We have many early and historical photographs available and are always buying pre-1920's photographs. We also have a very large collection of Richard Stone Reeves equine limited edition prints available for sale. Remember to visit our home page. Thank you the Four Winds Collection. Please do not post "For Sale Ads" in the Message Forum. Use the classified ads.

Four Winds Collection Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need help with Bronze Soldiers

HI: I have been given these bronze items after my grandfather passed away and I can't find any information about these items anywhere so any help would be most kind.
First Item:::::::::2 Bronze Soldiers that are candle holders. Soldier #1 height is 8.6 inchs,lenght is 4 inchs, 4 inchs wide, weights 2lbs 12ozs and has a round bronze base. This is a full standing warrior with shield and sword(sword moves)Crest on front of uniform or armor. Holding the candle base on top of left arm but this can be unscrewed.
Soldier #2 height 8.6 inchs, lenght 4 inchs, 4 inchs wide, weight 2lbs 8.5ozs with round bronze base as well. This is a full standing warrior with shield and sword(sword moves) Crest on front of uniform or armor but is different than #1 soldier. Holding the candle base on top of right arm and can also unscrew.
These are ever will shaped and can see all of the design in uniforms.
So any help with these two warriors would be a great help and if interested in helping I could send you pictures from my web cam but please note I am not very good with computers.
Email me at Harpoon000@hotmail.com
Thanks "D" Harpoon