Philosophical and technical discussion of all aspects of kung fu

Dachengdao Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Interested to learn more

Hi Don,

Thank you for your post to my website forum. I will attend Grandmaster Huang's tournament as a judge July 25-27. I am happy that you let me know about reading my article. Dachengquan can help your Wing Chun by fortifying your root (Wing Chun stylist tend to have a higher root which is not as effective against some of the internal stylest with a solid, lower root.) It will also help you to internalize your Wing Chun forms so that they will have more power & speed, while developing sensitivity to your oponent's energy.

Again, thanks for your interest!

Master Wang Rengang

Re: Re: Re: Re: Interested to learn more

Hello all,

I am a disciple of Mui Wai Hun in Boston. The art I learned from him was Koo Lo village Pin Sun Wing Chun Kuen. I also recieved some basic instruction in Yi Chuan in Boston. My friend/teacher learned the standing posts from Fong Ha who was a pupil of Han Xing Yuen. Unfortunately, he only learned the standing posts and I am very interested in learning the entire Yi Chuan art. I would like to possibly set up a time when I can come to N.Y. on a weekend to learn privately from Master Wang or perhaps arrange a seminar in Boston. Master Wang is correct with his comments on most Wing Chun people. I found that the standing posts have also made a difference in my Kung Fu. I am lighter, more relaxed, more rooted and faster. Zhan Zhaung is amazing!

Regards,

Jim

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Don,

Thank you for your post to my website forum. I will attend Grandmaster Huang's tournament as a judge July 25-27. I am happy that you let me know about reading my article. Dachengquan can help your Wing Chun by fortifying your root (Wing Chun stylist tend to have a higher root which is not as effective against some of the internal stylest with a solid, lower root.) It will also help you to internalize your Wing Chun forms so that they will have more power & speed, while developing sensitivity to your oponent's energy.

Again, thanks for your interest!

Master Wang Rengang