Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Winter runslist - paging Rich in particular

- does the format look as f*cked up on everybody elses' computers as mine?

Rich - work your magic again please!

Paul

Edit - hopefully the text is no longer cropped on the RHS but I can't get rid of the unsightly gap between the Runslist and Duncan's words of wisdom. Rich?

Re: Winter runslist - paging Rich in particular

Cool - good to see the new winter runs list up - not so excited that winter is just around the corner ....
As for the look of the runs list ... hmmmm .... looks a little bit wide on my screen, and I'm also seeing a bit of a gap at the bottom of the runs list ... can't promise anything, but I'll try and take a look sometime today - hope I don't screw it up!!

Winter runslist - let me know if it looks ok now

Ok, I've had a stab at fixing things (thought I'd stuffed it up at one point, but managed to rescue things ) - looks ok for me using IE7 as well as Firefox - let me know if it looks ok on other browsers as well.

cheers,
Rich

Re: Winter runslist - let me know if it looks ok now

Fine on FF on a Mac now.

Thanks very much Rich!

Paul

most importantly looks good on my phone

Can't see it on my Telex machine...

work on the Telex version will be started right after the carrier pidgeon version is rolled out, however I wouldn't expect to see either before Christmas ...