Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum picci

'Is that the obtuse, shaven, tender, inner thigh of snapper i see before me ?' said the that evenings over sixties Manea bingo jack pot winner
I.G.M.C

Re: Forum picci

It is indeed.

Jon, Jon will you return to CamMTB? We miss you...

Paul

Wow. i see Gears on that bike. i don't ever remember seeing Snapper with conventional gears.

Jon, when will you be returning? it is not the same without you.

ooooooo he's a very nice man, very nice man, nice man, very nice, lovely young man oooooooooo

I have Snapper tied up and muzzled in my cellar.

He will be released back to CAMMTB if my ransome of a full XTR groupset is delivered to a place of my choosing. No police must be involved or the boy has to eat kitty litter for a month.

Until then, Snapper shall serve as my gimp.

Moohahahahahaha!

BH

Its hard to talk through the gimp mask so in the imortal words of Freddie Murcury.

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride it where I like

You say black I say white
You say bark I say bite
You say shark I say hey man
Jaws was never my scene
And I don't like Star Wars
You say Rolls I say Royce
You say God give me a choice
You say Lord I say Christ
I don't believe in Peter Pan
Frankenstein or Superman
All I wanna do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bike

Hey guys, I appreciate the sentiments and miss you too.
Been very busy moving house and sorting out the crap the vendors left behind (28 cubic meters). Added to the stress of the September rush at work.
More importantly I have been spending time with my family but hope to come out again in the not too distant future. (if I can find my legs)

Now does anyone know how to un tie a reef not and a double hitch.......

chainsaw does it for me

Paddies lawn mower...... never fails !