Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FS: 18" Kona Fire Mountain Deluxe 2010

As pictured above.

I am selling my bike due to wanting an upgrade. I have covered around 850 miles in just over a year. These have been mixed miles, from commuting to some trail riding.

See http://www.evanscycles.com/products/kona/fire-mountain-deluxe-2010-mountain-bike-ec021782 for a spec.

It will not come with any pedals I'm afraid.

It has recently had a service at my LBS. It is in very good condition. There are scratches as to be expected. There is a small area of cable rub on the head tube, but this isn't major.

I have also got all the informationmanuals that came with the bike.

It also comes with a Cateye Vectra Wireless cycle computer.

I can supply photos of the actual bike on request.

Located in Fulbourn, Cambridge. Collection is preferred. Although I could deliver or meet someone if not too far.

Looking for £300 but will consider sensible offers.

Alan