Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FOR SALE! - No Toil Bike Cleaner - 5L Container

I have 3 x 5l containers of No Toil Bike Cleaner for sale at £10 each (half price). A 1l bottle and sprayer has an SRP of £6.99!
I use it myself, but have to buy in a case of 4, hence the offer. This stuff is brilliant, and is the most economical way to top up your empty 1l bottle/sprayer.

First come, first served.
Text or call 07899 965536.

Cheers!

Mark

Manufacturer's text below:

No Toil bike Cleaner is the 21st century solution in the war on grime.

Gets to work instantly and in mere minutes your machine will shine like it never left the showroom.

Works deep down at the molecular level, breaking up dirt & grease with unparalleled ease.

Works equally well on motorbikes, mountain bikes & anything else with wheels.

Its safe to use on EVERY part of your bike, from chrome to rubber, aluminium to leather, engine to frame, top to toe.

Is tough on grime, tough on the causes of grime yet gentle on the environment and fully biodegradable.

Is not tested on animals because frankly, that would be cruel, and No Toil is anything but cruel. Besides whoever heard of a shiny rabbit?

Re: FOR SALE! - No Toil Bike Cleaner - 5L Container

Only 1 left!