Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
♦ ♦ ♦ THE WAY TO HEAVEN ♦ ♦ ♦

Hello, my name is Ron and I want to share with you this message about going to Heaven.

The Holy Bible is the written Word of God and it says, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 3:23)

All of us were born with a sinful nature and we need to be saved in order to be allowed into Heaven after we die.

You should not wait until later to be saved because you may die before you have another chance to do so.

Around 2000 years ago the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came from Heaven and was born as a sinless human being supernaturally to a virgin woman named Mary. (Holy Bible, NKJV - Luke 1:26-35)

The reason why the Lord Jesus Christ came was to live a perfect sinless life, shed His sinless blood, die on a cross, and rise from the dead so that those who want to be saved will end up in Heaven instead of being forever separated from the love of God in an eternal place of punishment called the "lake of fire". (Holy Bible, NKJV - Revelation 20:12)

Heaven is described as a beautiful place with no sadness and death. The Holy Bible says, "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Revelation 21:4)

The Lord Jesus Christ says, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (Holy Bible, NKJV - John 14:6)

The Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus(God in human form) and believe in your heart that God(the Father) has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." (Holy Bible, NKJV - Romans 10:9, Philippians 2:5-11)

If it is your desire to be saved, then pray from your heart the following prayer with your mouth.

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I want to be saved. Please forgive me for the things that I have done wrong in my life. I confess that You are Lord(God in human form), and I believe in my heart that God(the Father) raised You from the dead. I thank You for shedding Your sinless blood to pay the penalty for my sins and dying on the cross for me. Lord Jesus Christ, I thank You for saving me, amen.

If you just now got saved, then you are now in the family of God and on your way to Heaven. Now that you are a Christian, you need to start reading the Holy Bible so that you can grow in godliness. Some good places to begin reading are Romans, Ephesians, and Philippians.

Have a good day!
R. L. Grossi
Email: hisway@inbox.com

The Garden Tomb Tour
Jerusalem, Israel

Re: ♦ ♦ ♦ THE WAY TO HEAVEN ♦ ♦ ♦

I didn't study the route in detail. Will I need mud tyres to get to heaven at this time of year?

We will make it by 11.00, before the pub shuts

I only looked in for details of the Christmas do. This looks like it could be for Easter?

Well Rolf found it (oh, arrrrrhh, can me still mention Rolf?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NMzuQFHJVU

Peter, Oi Peter
I can see your house from 'ere!

The last time I tried to buy some Pilkington Romans 1-4 150 x 150 tiles with the cesar perimeter freeze Ridgeons told me they had been discontinued in 2003.........buggers, can't trust anyone.

Oh Lord won't you buy me a....

29er full sus Santa Cruz. You can choose the colour.

Worth a try!

I just now got shaved. Does that mean I'm in the family of Ghod?

Surely the Philippians isn't a good place to start reading at the moment. Didn't they just have a tornadio?

Brother Tony, if you study that route in detail, it goes:

Albright Institute
St George's Cathedral
American Colony Hotel
Olive Tree Hotel
Grand Court Hotel
Bus Station
Mornington Crescent!