Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Essential reading-balance restored at last!
Re: Essential reading-balance restored at last!

OFFS...

I'm sorry, we only want questions about farming

I'm sorry. This thread breaks the rules of the forum and will be deleted, as will Alistair Cook.

Farming is such a fascinating topic ... has a lot to do with cultivating a perfect cricket pitch, and keeping the outfield in good nick. Know anything about that Dom?

Who gives a t**s............ Mark Webber (respect..sporting hard bastard), Troy Bayliss (Hard, moto x Nice chap, Corser (no I dont know what he's saying either), there decent chaps, no bollocks....Real gladiators, show how it is.................RESPECT.
Cricket, football, socher, entertain the minions,
sky tv, pay to view, celebrate the result of torching a couple of bits of wood...... i don't think so!?!
Put another haggis on the Barbie!?!
(pls Note Casey Stonor, although outragously talented has been excluded from this post due to uncontrollable winging....in fact more than er' in doors on the worst week of
Coat, door.......possibly!
Any chance I can rest my case?

P.S.
Anyone want to buy a Galaxy S4 Zoom camaera/Phone and gift pack...............velly cheap......love you long time
Night Night

Rich, I assume that's cleared everything up for you now?

Merry Christmas from rainy mild Cambridge to rainy warm Houston!
Dom

I genuinely don't give a toss I hate cricket!
But merry Christmas to you Rich!