Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Newton tonight

so, if like me you was wondering about the runs list, it is on the website.
http://www.cammtb.co.uk/weekly-runs-list

Then after scratching my head for a while a realised it is now October and all made sense.

so that said, anyone up for a ride to the Queens Head tonight?
beer and chocolate while watching the tank battle on the roof, what could make it better?
pork scratchings. done.

Re: Newton tonight

Have a good ride - sorry I won't be out tonight. I have some matters to attend to that can't wait, unfortunately.

@Paul Lyons - how's the next runslist progressing?

PT

Not out tonight, Rachel's at book club So I'm Boy sitting!
Soon as I've finished this quote going to pop out and take some MTBing sun.

Yep, I'm riding

Yep I am coming out

yep, I'll be out.

Yep me to