Cam MTB - the Cambridge Mountain Bikers' Forum

Click on the "return to website" button to see our new website with loads more details of who we are, where and when we ride and much more.

DISCLAIMER. MOUNTAIN BIKING CAN BE DANGEROUS. YOU JOIN US AT YOUR OWN RISK.

SAFETY BRIEFING.

• Wear a helmet. Despite recent advances in medical science, brains still cannot be mended nor replaced.
  • Wear gloves or mitts. Hands often hit the ground first. Cuts and grazes invite infection and a hospital visit.
  • Wear eye protection, it only takes a twig or thorn to lose an eye. Crud catchers are a good idea in mucky weather.
  • When downhilling, for your own protection, allow plenty of space behind the rider in front.
  • Bring a bare minimum emergency tool kit and a spare inner tube.
  • Breakdowns are a bore. Plan not to have any by ensuring your bike is in perfect working order.
  • Punctures are also tedious. You can minimise them by fitting latex tubes, slime tubes or running tubeless tyres.

Photo: CAMMTB Winter 2022-23 rides have been posted up - please click on the Runs List link..

CAMMTB Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aufentic Fenduro equipment for sale. Purchase a piece of cycling history

Hello! With the fendango just around the corner (feb 24) i thought I would give you all a once in a lide time opportunity to get some orginal fenduro equipment. Buying this from me will not only make me less skint, but also massively improve your street cred, attractiveness to the opposite sex and flat out speed across the fens. PLUS!!!! this equipment will be appreciate in value due to its association with the early days of the Fenduro movement.....

All bits and bobs listed over on bearbones. Special discounts available for nice people. http://bearbonesbikepacking.co.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11542

Adriano

Re: Aufentic Fenduro equipment for sale. Purchase a piece of cycling history

Adriano, please let me know if you are home today (Sunday 21/1) for me to look at those cranks. Cheers

Surely...or Surly this is a pile of stuff you just want to get rid of that may or may not have been christened with Fenland splurge?

As the victor of Fenduro 2017 I had imagined you would be first in line to pick up some of this memorabilia...Barry has already nabbed a set of cranks that featured in the "quy fen massacre" - probably doubled in value already. In other news, twas me who had those niner forks of STW. Gotta stay sharp nowadays.

Sounds good, just bought a second hand mark 3 Sir and forks. Not sure if it will be as good as the Mark 2 for normal duties but going to use it for bike packing so the extra strength should be good.