Return to Website

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum

Welcome thirsty surfers! This forum is intended for cOol cats, hiP bartenders, tOtally rad surfer dudes, beer chuggin' bArflies, extraOrdinary servers, wacKy wannabe's, and all others interested in the marTini-drinking, shot-shoOting, jeTset, poP culture, fun-lOving, goOd-time, cocktail world. Jump right in. The water is fine.

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Searching for ABSOLUT shaker

In one bartender ABSOLUT magazine "ABSOLUT 182 inspired drinks" I saw many ABSOLUT utensils. One of them was ABSOLUT shaker. It's a simple 3-part shaker but with the shape of ABSOLUT bottle. I'm fully obsessed of it. Is there any website I can order this shaker? Or even a shop? PLEASE mail me if you can help!

Many, many, many thanks for help in advance.

Re: Searching for ABSOLUT shaker

There's 12 pages of Absolut stuff on ebay. Maybe you'll find it there.
Cheryl

Re: Re: Searching for ABSOLUT shaker

I have located a shaker online at the URL bleow. The bidding ends today. But there are no bids. Selling price is $35. Maybe you can get it for cheaper since there are no bids.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2359920706&category=20690

Re: Re: Re: Searching for ABSOLUT shaker

Letter I received from Absolut:

Thanks for your email and your interest in ABSOLUT.

Regrettably I have to inform you that The Absolut Company does not sell or give away advertising products of any kind, neither through our own offices nor through retail outlets. The products featuring our name currently on the market are intended solely for marketing our brand image. They are particularly evident in bars and restaurants equipped by us and with which we have special arrangements.

Best regards,
Jirina Löfgren

JIRINA LÖFGREN * Assistant

Re: Re: Re: Re: Searching for ABSOLUT shaker

http://www.markenglas.info/enter.html?target=BAR_ZUBEHvpR.html

mail me pls.

Hi Shan'do, just last week a colleague informed me he has discovered a whole pallet of Absolut 3-peice shakers (the nice chrome ones)in the back of his warehouse. mail me: merlz @ hoy it . com
I can ask for one and post to US. (don't ask, u don't get i was always told).