Return to Website

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum

Welcome thirsty surfers! This forum is intended for cOol cats, hiP bartenders, tOtally rad surfer dudes, beer chuggin' bArflies, extraOrdinary servers, wacKy wannabe's, and all others interested in the marTini-drinking, shot-shoOting, jeTset, poP culture, fun-lOving, goOd-time, cocktail world. Jump right in. The water is fine.

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
flair videos

Hi I have been a flair bartender now 4 1 hour and know some cool moves. Has anyone got any compitions or training on dvd or video they could make me a copy of.My night club has ran 2 a comps and can put them onto vid 4 anyone :-)

Re: flair videos

sorry i meant 2 say 1 YEAR not hour lol

Steven,
I doubt you'll find someone over the net willing to say that they will make bootleg copies of flair videos for you. Ya gotta understand that these guys take the flair thing serious and have put their blood, sweat, and tears into keeping this artform alive. The best compliment and appreciation you can show to the industry is to purchase their hard earned product.

Try:
www.extremebartending.com
www.flairco.com

Or if you go to my "Product" page you'll see a link to the "Barstore". You'll find all flair videos there.

Miss Charming

Check this out my friend..
www.cocktailshows.net
cheers

Try this http://alltheflair.com

Re: Re: flair videos

u can watch new flair videos everyday
www.chichishell.Piczo.com

There are lots of flair videos on YouTube if you do a litle searching. Most of them are showcase videos as opposed to training, but interesting all the same.

Here's a cool one I found today.

Flair Bartending extravaganza

Joe

Mixed Drink Recipes