Return to Website

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum

Welcome thirsty surfers! This forum is intended for cOol cats, hiP bartenders, tOtally rad surfer dudes, beer chuggin' bArflies, extraOrdinary servers, wacKy wannabe's, and all others interested in the marTini-drinking, shot-shoOting, jeTset, poP culture, fun-lOving, goOd-time, cocktail world. Jump right in. The water is fine.

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Knackered email

Oi Cheryl
- the big, creepy mailer daemon (who lives under my bed and keeps hiding individual socks, and steals my online persona to post on various forums pretending to be an evil belligerent version of me) keeps telling me that my heartfelt, emotionally composed, and romantically dipped emails to ewe are somehow being attacked by nasty bugs hiding in cyberspace's darkened corners.

(****, that was a long sentence - too much Proust this week).

Just letting ewe know - and trying to put in a bid for this month's lovely Cheryl goodies (Queneau needs more books). If I re-post this another 49 times, will ewe accept me as 50th email received.

Hope all is well in Disney these days.

Ciao

Q

PS - I'm heading to Paris next (post on Webtender). Come along and play with Euro kids - I'm sure ewe could charm some rich sugar poppa in parting with the fare