Return to Website

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum

Welcome thirsty surfers! This forum is intended for cOol cats, hiP bartenders, tOtally rad surfer dudes, beer chuggin' bArflies, extraOrdinary servers, wacKy wannabe's, and all others interested in the marTini-drinking, shot-shoOting, jeTset, poP culture, fun-lOving, goOd-time, cocktail world. Jump right in. The water is fine.

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
flair

hey people!!! pls i'm new in bar-flair things..i'm training non-stop, but i need some help pls can you tell me some websites-where i can get some training videos - free download if its possible-ofcourse - or some tricks for beginers and even not only for beginners..pls i want to be best as i can...pls---send infomation on my e-mail if you can pls. stabilen@abv.bg

Re: flair

You want to go to Flairco.com and get their brand sapnkin' new DVD's. I've reviewed them and they are great! Someone else at Webtender has seen them too and agrees:
http://www.webtender.com/iforum/message.cgi?id=41842&show=21&sort=date

Miss Charming

Re: flair

Firstly, smiling is a simple form of flair.
You may go to youtube and see the available flair videos there. You may also want to visit bartenderone.com check out their move of the month under the videos tab. Combine moves you've learn to create a routine. Then slowly expand your routine. Try to imagine cut and paste practically. Good luck bro..