Return to Website

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum

Welcome thirsty surfers! This forum is intended for cOol cats, hiP bartenders, tOtally rad surfer dudes, beer chuggin' bArflies, extraOrdinary servers, wacKy wannabe's, and all others interested in the marTini-drinking, shot-shoOting, jeTset, poP culture, fun-lOving, goOd-time, cocktail world. Jump right in. The water is fine.

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I need ur help guys..I need this job!

hey guys..Im currently a waitress at a restaurant in my town..we also have a tavern/sports bar attached. Anyways..they are looking at about 4 people and are going to move 1 person over to the bar..Im currently a head server/shift leader and have been there for about a year. Well..Im doing an interview saturday afternoon and the questions they gave me are kinda..well general..Im not too good at being original during interviews..on the drinks/reciepes/measurements/garnishes/work ethics I am the best choice but to be safe..how can I stand out on my interview questions???..Ill give examples of the questions.

-Why do you want to be a bartender
-what can u bring to the bar staff?
-How long do you plan on working here?
-What do you think makes the bar fun?

I have answers..but they seem common/boring..help me spice up my interview..any comments would be VERY welcomed!!