Return to Website

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum

Welcome thirsty surfers! This forum is intended for cOol cats, hiP bartenders, tOtally rad surfer dudes, beer chuggin' bArflies, extraOrdinary servers, wacKy wannabe's, and all others interested in the marTini-drinking, shot-shoOting, jeTset, poP culture, fun-lOving, goOd-time, cocktail world. Jump right in. The water is fine.

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
misscharming.com problem

miss charming the url

"Potty Mouth Cocktails from Cocktail.com"
http://www.cocktail.com/season/2001/April01a.htm

is not working correctly,

just thought you'd like to know.
I was hoping in return you could help me out. Can I please have a free membership to your resume/business card software?

I'd can not pay for it now since I am unemployed and homeless, but I can assure you, I have no problem paying you back once I've gotten a job with them...And I promise you I would not forget to pay you back either.

Either way, I'm your biggest fan, and I think you have a wonderfull site, I will continue to update you with any further problems I find with your site.

Take care, and blessed be.

Re: misscharming.com problem

by the way my emails jeremydriscoll2001@yahoo.com

Also on this page: http://www.miss-charming.com/recipes/aphro.htm

you have a few links that lead to no where.

those links are as follows:

"Johan's Alcohol Aphrodisiacs"
"Cynthia's Aphrodisiacs"
"Free Absinthe"

That's all for now I could find, I would really like it if you would reply wether or not I could please get a free resume/business card software from you... I really can't afford to pay you back until after I get a job. But I will pay you back.

Hi Jeremy,
Thank you for letting me know about the broken links. People change their sites so much it's hard to keep up with. However I have website builder software (Dreamweaver) that can tell me what links are broken. I go through every 6 months or so and delte or replace them.

I'm sorry for your plight and I wish you all the best. At this time (especially after the holiday season) my charity account is used up.

For a resume, I would type one up at a librery where the computers are free in Word. Then email it to yourself until you find a friend with a printer that will print it for free for you.

However, if you don't have a lot of experience then you don't need a resume. Filling out an ap is fine. The most important part is selling yourself.

Happy New Year! Go make it the best!
Cheryl