Return to Website

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum

Welcome thirsty surfers! This forum is intended for cOol cats, hiP bartenders, tOtally rad surfer dudes, beer chuggin' bArflies, extraOrdinary servers, wacKy wannabe's, and all others interested in the marTini-drinking, shot-shoOting, jeTset, poP culture, fun-lOving, goOd-time, cocktail world. Jump right in. The water is fine.

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW Mixologists needs Seasoned Advice~Please & Thank You!!!

Greetings Fellow Bartenders!!!
I'm so Excited ! How are all of you
Wonderful Bar Hands living?
ABOUT ME: MIXOLOGIST DIPLOMA IN FEB 09;
TAM CERTIFIED MAR 09; HIT THE PAVEMENT(& STYLISTS) LOOKING FOR THAT RIGHT FIT. MAY BE NEW BARTENDER AT NEW IRISH PUB- WILL KNOW BY MONDAY JUN 15;
So...What can I do to be best at this position?
~I appreciate any and all advice offered
~~MichelleMixer

Re: NEW Mixologists needs Seasoned Advice~Please & Thank You!!!

Hi All,
MichelleMixer here and boy oh boy... did I have a hard time trying to answer all of the advice I got from all YOU!! Just kidding you know, because I didnt get ONE reply. I do appreciate the 10 look-y loos that I got. Good News!!! I', hired!!! I'm working at a restaurant and my first day behind a bar was Fathers Day Brunch crowd. I made Mimosas and Bloody Marys 'til 3pm on Sunday. Yesterday I was the banquet bartender for a networking group and sold beer & wine for 4 hours, cleaned up then went home. My next shift is Friday from 4 til Until ( I guess) I hope it is untill close and that I am at the bar and not the banquet room. HOWEVER, I'm so thankful for this job that I will gladly take any spot they put me in.