Return to Website

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum

Welcome thirsty surfers! This forum is intended for cOol cats, hiP bartenders, tOtally rad surfer dudes, beer chuggin' bArflies, extraOrdinary servers, wacKy wannabe's, and all others interested in the marTini-drinking, shot-shoOting, jeTset, poP culture, fun-lOving, goOd-time, cocktail world. Jump right in. The water is fine.

Miss Charming's Bar & Cocktail Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Android app for cocktail, beer and wine lovers

I hope this is ok to post this here. I'm trying to get the word out ony my Android application, Drinkler.

Drinkler gives you easy access to over 1,400 cocktail recipes; making it easy to find and keep track of
your favorite drinks. Our beer and wine sections are growing daily. Using Drinkler you can:

* Rate and review drinks based on your preferences
* Keep a list of your favorites drinks
* Bookmark drinks for review later
* Drinkler can recommend drinks for you, based on your personal likes and dislikes
* Drink Design Lab helps you create new cocktails by showing you if there are any cocktails similar to your recipe.
* Super Search enables you to quickly search through all known drinks to find a drink by its name, ingredients, description or classification.
* News - Keep up with the goings-on in the cocktail, beer and wine worlds

Drinkler is a great tool for increasing your awareness of adult beverages of all kinds. It has video links to demonstrate techniques for making your own cocktails. You don't have to be a professional bartender to create great drinks for your guests!

You can download the app from Google Play at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.kaptkaos.drinkler.free