Return to Website

BazNet's Stimulating Forum

I am Bazzu, but enough about me, what about you? I bet you have some really important and interesting opinions about stuff. [1]

BazNet's Stimulating Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FOR GODS SAKES, PEOPLE!

What a waste of a forum. I'm the only one who comes here when I'm home, and no-ones written anything in it... will someone please reply this time? Its not like I can get on here very often!!!
[insert hitchhikers quote]
oh and bazzu, I am very impressed that you ran for head boy. Also am disappointed that you did not get it as it would have been very amusing if you had.
REPLY or DIE, suckers

Re: FOR GODS SAKES, PEOPLE!

Yeah, I feel the same, but slightly more extreme.

I was toying with e-mailing you yesterday, but evil people made me play pictionary. Also, haha this website still exists. I should do something one day (preferbly something related to the site).

I'll put the images and txtness somewhere nice over Easter, then I'll send a Newsletter about it, that sounds good....

Re: Re: FOR GODS SAKES, PEOPLE!

i think it may have been when you changed the colour scheme to grey that the forum began to die... (just a theory)
Or maybe it's that I don't have access to it any more and so can't fill it up with continual rubbsih messages.
its wierd reading your live journal every time I come back, just the way things and people change and the fact that I'm not really a part of it all any more. I sort of miss it, even though school was crap and I hated it most of the time.
Now I'm getting too thoughtful so I think I'll go and read The Salmon of Doubt to get my ironical humour back. Where would the world be without Douglas Adams?