Return to Website

BazNet's Stimulating Forum

I am Bazzu, but enough about me, what about you? I bet you have some really important and interesting opinions about stuff. [1]

BazNet's Stimulating Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Scrolly

AH, you seem to be back on track with the Simpsons quotes... except that Karl is spellt thusly, not Carl, tehehehehehehe

(It's insult the webmaster week over at Bazzu's website!)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It was bound to happen! Everyone in Q+A have been arguing, calling it Pink, Red and Magenta, it is purple! Magenta is not even a colour! It's something you stick on a fridge! My scroller is purple, now feel free to argue, but it's my site, therefore I'm right! That rhymes Marge and you know it!

Re: My Scrolly

Have you even considered that it might be the background that changes the colour? huh? On green it's magenta (that IS a colour... my mum is an art teacher!)And on turquoise, it's RED....So there!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It was bound to happen! Everyone in Q+A have been arguing, calling it Pink, Red and Magenta, it is purple! Magenta is not even a colour! It's something you stick on a fridge! My scroller is purple, now feel free to argue, but it's my site, therefore I'm right! That rhymes Marge and you know it!