Return to Website

BazNet's Stimulating Forum

I am Bazzu, but enough about me, what about you? I bet you have some really important and interesting opinions about stuff. [1]

BazNet's Stimulating Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lord of the Rings

Oh, this is too jangly for my brain.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

They still implied a long time ago, but who says sound does't travel a galaxy far, far away?

Replying to:

How does it being set a long time ago mean that it is not improbable for sound to travel, etc? surely the laws of physics still applied then?

Replying to:

Star Wars is also fictional. It is also a galaxy far far away, and rest assured it was a long time ago, this explains anything you may consider wrong with it (such as sound being in space) so if you think there's anything wrong with it, it's supposed to be there!

Replying to:

Hooray!!!!!! Someone replied to me!!!!!! Ahhhh, what a sad shambles my life is! Sorry, my sister seems to have discovered your website. I don't think she means it though...

Back to LOTR........ AHEM. it is fictional. It is an epic saga of the history of middle- earth, and does not involve improbable zooming around in metal capsules between planets.. whatever happened to the ozone layer and that stuff? Please, please carry on the debate, as my life is very very sad and I like to argue.

Replying to:

I can't be bothered to complain about LOTR yet... but, I think the words "pot" "kettle" and "black" come to mind when you say that Star Wars is "unrealistic".

Replying to:

You knew it was inevitable, baz.... Yes, here I just want to say that LORD OF THE RINGS IS BLOODY GREAT! And whoever says different must have one or more of their vital organs missing.Legolas is NOT gay: he is an elf, which is why he has long hair, and any fool can tell he's not a wuss because of the way he shoots people.So there! Also, I know that I may be committing mental suicide here as your site is full of star wars geeks, but I have to say how unrealistic Star wars is.

I'll shut up now!Feel free to reply: my life is very sad and crap.