Return to Website

BazNet's Stimulating Forum

I am Bazzu, but enough about me, what about you? I bet you have some really important and interesting opinions about stuff. [1]

BazNet's Stimulating Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ooh...forum!

Hmm, this is intresting...I have never used one of these before!! Well, maybe I have...not this one anyway! Wow, its kinda fun with all the faces and things! Me likes I like this turny round thing oh, how rewarding even the sinmplest things can be....

Re: ooh...forum!

Yet you still appear to find the smallest thngs more amusing than anyone else.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hmm, this is intresting...I have never used one of these before!! Well, maybe I have...not this one anyway! Wow, its kinda fun with all the faces and things! Me likes I like this turny round thing oh, how rewarding even the sinmplest things can be....

Re: Re: ooh...forum!

Small things like your thought of the day? Which I read everyday? Only its hardly ever there!? And I have to go a day, or two, sometimes even three.....it was a week once without it! That was upsetting anyway.....hmm.... I cant resisit the twirly ones....

Replying to:

Replying to:

YOY! My name[smile](can i do smileys here?)[:)s]probably not[:-|]

YOY!! I got mentioned on Barry's thought for the day!!! YOY!! Happiness....happiness...lalalala

Is this posted twice? Itr might be due to an internal error I was unable to stop only the other message doesntr have all this bit, and I dunno if it even posted...But if it did it wasnt my fault, well, maybe it was kinda, more than anyone elses anyway, but not alot, just some...

Replying to:

Small things like your thought of the day? Which I read everyday? Only its hardly ever there!? And I have to go a day, or two, sometimes even three.....it was a week once without it! That was upsetting anyway.....hmm.... I cant resisit the twirly ones....

Replying to:

Replying to: