Return to Website

BazNet's Stimulating Forum

I am Bazzu, but enough about me, what about you? I bet you have some really important and interesting opinions about stuff. [1]

BazNet's Stimulating Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: EXCLUSIVE Merchandise News!

Much as I love you (in a platonic way- isn't that the word?) I refuse to buy underwear with your face on it..... However, I will buy a frisbee Anyway, whats going to be on this merchandise?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Well, I for one shall be buying a teddy bear Are you gonna make a nice profit from this?? I like teddies, are they nice? What will they say?

Replying to:

Just to make the Forums become worthwhile, I'm about to give you some insider information about the BazNet Merchandise, now, as stated on the website, it should be up and ready come Thursday, but what can you expect? Well just for you (and me), here's the planned list:

Baseball Jersey - $16.99

T-shirt(s) - $10.50

Boxers - $10.50

Teddy Bear - $10.49

Mousepad - $9.50

Baseball Cap - $9.50

Mug - $8.50

Panties - $6.49

Thongs - $6.49

Frisbee - $6.49

These are the lowest possible prices, they may vary, I have a horrible feeling that the price increases depending on the size of the picture, but if gives you a rough estimate.

They will all be designed by me, and made by cafepress (Who appear to have a very good reputation). Their prices will be in $, and I'm not sure whether P&P is added, and you'll have to pay with a credit card.

I'm not forcing you to buy all of these, but at least you can't say that I didn't give you the opportunity. I only really plan on buying a t-shirt, and then I might buy a few other things, but I wanted a big variety, so there's so cheap, and some more bearer merchandise there.

Re: EXCLUSIVE Merchandise News!

What you talkin' 'bout Baz?

Okay, I have several cafepress accounts. The base price is fixed regardless of what image you use. Baz can choose to up the baseline price if he wants to make a profit. You can may by credit card, cheque/monetary order, or Paypal if you have an account with them. For a Paypal account, all you need is a bank account, in any country. P&P is extra, what do you expect? It's a California-based company, so expect air/shipping mail costs if you're a Brit like we all are

That is all.

Replying to:

Just to make the Forums become worthwhile, I'm about to give you some insider information about the BazNet Merchandise, now, as stated on the website, it should be up and ready come Thursday, but what can you expect? Well just for you (and me), here's the planned list:

Baseball Jersey - $16.99

T-shirt(s) - $10.50

Boxers - $10.50

Teddy Bear - $10.49

Mousepad - $9.50

Baseball Cap - $9.50

Mug - $8.50

Panties - $6.49

Thongs - $6.49

Frisbee - $6.49

These are the lowest possible prices, they may vary, I have a horrible feeling that the price increases depending on the size of the picture, but if gives you a rough estimate.

They will all be designed by me, and made by cafepress (Who appear to have a very good reputation). Their prices will be in $, and I'm not sure whether P&P is added, and you'll have to pay with a credit card.

I'm not forcing you to buy all of these, but at least you can't say that I didn't give you the opportunity. I only really plan on buying a t-shirt, and then I might buy a few other things, but I wanted a big variety, so there's so cheap, and some more bearer merchandise there.