ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
shows in pulaski county

WHEN IS ANOTHER EVENT GOING TO BE IN THE PULASKI COUNTY AREA?

Re: shows in pulaski county

We are sorry to say but as of right now there are no shows planned by either ACW or NAW in that area, as stated on the NAW forum the management of the YMCA has changed and at this time they are not interested in having wrestling there, but we're still trying, if you know some place else or someone in the area who needs to run a fundraiser please email us and we will follow up on the info.
We hope to at least run some shows in nearby areas so you can still enjoy the wrestling.
Thanks

try to book a show in the radford rec. center

ACW Promotions may also be able to try Pulaski County High School. Not sure if it would go or not but it's worth a shot.

yea daniel your right, i might need help with a fundraiser for my youth group at my church would you be interested?

Greg,

You would have to contact ACW Promotions about the booking but as far as anything else after the booking like working the show I would be willing to help with send me an e-mail and we'll talk more about it and I'll see if I can help you out in anyway I can.

I would be interested in having a title match between the showcase and scotty rocker if at all possible scotty and rick would you guys be willing to fight