ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results from Hillsville

1) Toneup was D.Q. after he broke Jackhammer's ankle in the match and wouldn't stop beating on him.
2) Ravage pinned NAW North American Champ Ric Kelly in a non-title match.
3)The Bunkhouse Boys defeated the Lucadors to keep the Universal Tag-Team Championship.
4)Mike Williams lost the Universal TV Title as Scott Weddle pinned him with his Ball-N-Chain.
5)Eclipso pinned Scotty Rocker to win back the Universal Heavyweight Championship, after the tables were turned on the last show Shawville when Jimmy Valiant forced him to defend the NAW Championship when it was to be the Universal Championship, Eclipso used his return clause to ask Rocker to put up the Universal Championship.
6)Bobby Fulton and The American Eagle defeated the team of Boris Zhukov and Ivan Koloff in a Flag match, after the match Boris Zhukov turned on Ivan Koloff and beat him with his own chain for saluting the American Flag as the match stated the loser would do.
More info on Jackhammer's injury as we get it.

Re: Results from Hillsville

Here are some emails we got from people at the show, we thought it would be nice to share them with you.
--------------------------------------------------
Hey Eclipso,
I really enjoyed the show last night.You and Scotty Rocker had a great match. Man that backdrop you took was one of the highest I have seen in years.I also appreciated seeing you put the abdominal stretch on
Rocker.Congratulations on winning the title last night.
---------------------------------------------------
Hey Boris,
That was a great match you had last night.I really enjoyed the show.
It is so good to see wrestling the way it should be.I just wanted to thank you for that.Take care.

Best regards,
http://www.wrestlingmemories.com/