ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Joe Powers Memorial

We would like to thank everyone of the wrestlers that showed up to show their respect for Joe Powers by busting their butts to put on a great show, also thanks to the special people like Rolling Thunder, Chief Navajo, Col. Spud Wade, Moonshiner and all the others who stopped in to help make the show, also special thanks to Blaine Compton, Dave Hepner, Mike Sparks for their part of the show.
However we also would like the fans of Joe Powers to know how disappointed we were that his nephew who calls himself Joe Powers Jr. did not show up to pay respect to his uncle, nor did he tell us he wouldn't be there, for this most of us feel he doesn't deserve the honor to use this name any longer, so from now on we will refer to him as his real name of Albert Carico, we have also been told by Joe Powers wife that someday she hopes his real son will wrestle and use the name Joe Powers again.....only Time will tell.

Re: Joe Powers Memorial

YOU KNOW MAYBE JPJ WOULD HAVE SHOWED UP IF YALL WOULD STOP ****TING ON HIM. LIKE YALL HAVE DONE FOR THE PAST 2 OR 3 YRS BUT YALL DIDNT SO I DONT BLAM HIM FOR NOT SHOWING UP . MAYBE ONE DAY YALL WILL WAKE AN SEE WHAT WE SEE

JPJ or Albert Carico, you had to go back to a post done last Nov. to find something to b*tch about, I know this is you because you still can't spell, Thank God the other group you wrestle for had the good sense to delete your posts, plus everyone should know Joe Powers was my best friend and enemy in and out of the ring and he was your uncle not your Dad, and you noshowed his memory, I don't care what you think was done to you that was for your uncle and you should have at least been man enough to just say you weren't doing the show and left ACW HANGING AT BELL TIME, you know we're doing another show SOON and now you're trying to bad mouth his memory again, have you lost your mind (what little you have) you need to go back to school and learn to spell and I hope you're at least still not collecting disablity like you was when you wrestle for us.....I'm sorry after seeing you write maybe you should be getting a check, you have my phone number and know where I live, I try not to post stuff because this is for the fans not the wrestlers but you have hit a nerve with this Joe Powers stuff, and remember when you called ACW a few weeks ago about being on this years show....get a life!!!!!

DISABILITY!?! Are you kidding? That is a FELONY!! Apparantley, this guy is really the loser he acts like. When is the memorial show and where?

The Joe Powers Memorial will be Sat. Sept. 15, at Breckinridge Middle School in Roanoke, This also happens to be Joe Powers Birthday, Mid-Atlantic Legends Sandy Scott & Jimmy "Boogie Woogie Man" are to appear that night, more info to follow soon.
Rumors are Rolling Thunder will make his return to the ring also.

i havent said anything to yall or about yall i dont know who is writing all this ****t but it needs to stop.i did call an try to do the right thing but now i dont know if i did.mike i never said any thing about.acw or u an you should know by now if i had anything to say i would say it to u not on here.you r like a father to me just about u thouht me what i know.an i tell everyone that so who ever is writing this ****t needs to call me an say it to me

My lord.... I don't even know this idiot and wish he would disappear. Hey moron, see the I.P address to the left? They know it's you! Nice try getting out of it though. Please quit polluting these web sites with your stupidity. Maybe JPJ stands for Just Plain Jellous, or is that jellish? Now, are we all done with the stupid game. I look forward to giving ACW a shot soon. Good luck. In case you are wondering Albert, it is spelled wrong on purpose.... get it? Probabley not.

hey paying fan when i find out who the hell u are god help ya you talk more sh### then anyone i know shot up or show your face.clip i love the web site keep it up your good at what you do.sorry for eveything in the past

Apperently Eclipso didn't teach you Spell Check!

I mean seriously,if you going to threaten someone, how threatening can it be when you mispell even the basic of words.

Albert, if you were truely a professional, then you wouldn't be on a message board making threats to people.

If they don't like you, then that is their right as a paying fan. I mean its not like you have the work ethic of a Mike Williams or Scotty Rocker or such. You at one time had skills but you haven't gotten any better. You have hit a plateau and have been the same ever since.

Take what they are saying and then look inside youself and ask....are they right? Do I look horrible in the ring? Perhaps I do need to find some outfit that actually fits. Perhaps I do need to actually train some more.

But stay off the message boards making threats. It is sad just sad.

Take Care.

PS- I do think it is shameful to no-show a show that was in your uncle's memory. Don't you?

JPJ is a disgrace to wrestling and everything it entails. I hope that he is never able to get on another card again. I am certain that I will boycott any promotion that puts him on the mat. He is a true jobber in life itself.

The thought of JPJ in the ring and wearing his uncle's wardrobe makes me puke. Go a head and hang your boots up JPJ and don't quit your day job of cleaning toilets.

With all this stuff behind us, we are pleased to say "The Joe Powers Memorial" will be Sat. Sept. 15, 8:15pm at Breckinridge Middle School, Roanoke, Va
"Thunder Returns"
This card is loaded in Honor of Joe Powers, Rolling Thunder Returns with Scott Weddleand Foxy Foxy to take on Eclipso, Ken Steel and Douglus J. Wentworth in a six man tag-team match, Thunder is sick and tired of the way Eclipso has been attacking his partners at the ring side table and promises he will make Eclipso and his buddys pay for it.
Scotty Blaze w/Erotica D'Vine will face Boris Zhukov in a Bounty Match, Boris has been a thorn in the side of Ken Steel and Eclipso and they want him removed, but this match also has a Special Referee Jimmy "The Boggie Woogie Man" Valant to maintain order in this match.
Also Special Guest Mid-Atlantic Legend Sandy Scott, Rumor is Col. Spud Wade will also be there, Plus The Silver Dollar Challenge, Hillbilly Helbert, Joe "Dirt" Poor, Darius Mackleford, Chief Navajo, the return to ACW Daniel Ocean, Shawn Cruz, Eddie Loco, Robbie Lynn, Plus lots more.
Ticket Prices: $8.00, Child 12 and under $6.00, Pre-School FREE
Everyone come out for a good time to honor Joe Powers

Sounds like an exciting card for the 15 and it looks like The Russian Boris won't have to retire after all on the 8 since he is fighting Scotty Blaze on the 15!

Dear Bryan, We're sorry if you misunderstood us, if you know anything about wrestling you would know shows are booked way in advance, at the time of the booking Boris had not signed the match with Eclipso with the terms Eclipso made "wrestle or retire", we believe that Boris has every intention of wrestling Eclipso this Sat. in Rocky Mt. and the card in Roanoke will remain the same, however you should know that on the bottom of most wrestling cards they say "Card subject to change", that is because things happen, wrestlers get hurt,sick, even Quit and yes RETIRE, so should Boris not be able to wrestle this Sat in Rocky Mt., he would have to retire and someone else would step-up and take his spot on the card in Roanoke, but on the other hand if he should beat Eclipso for the Universal Title, Scotty Blaze has asked for the bounty match to be changed to a title match, giving him the chance to become the Universal Champion, we have to go with what we know the day a match is booked or we could never advertise the show til the last minute, but things can and do change, if you recall Boris was to wrestle on the last Rocky Mt Show in a six man tag and didn't, Dustin Daniels replaced him, I hope this clears things up for you.

Sorry for my confusion, but I would like to take this time to be the first to congratulate Boris on winning the Universal title and hope he has a successful title defense against Scotty Blaze at Breckridge at the next show!

Thanks, and Boris or we mean Jim Nelson would like to thank you but unfortunately after Sat. nite the belt was held up until a rematch in Rocky Mt on Oct.13, but Scotty Blaze will still face Sgt. Jim Nelson, check the main page for details on the title.