ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ROCKY MOUNT VA

WOW WHAT A GREAT SHOW LAST NIGHT AND WOW WHAT A CROWD,
ONCE AGAIN THE ACW SHOWS THAT OLD SCHOOL AND TRADITION IS STILL IN DEMAND MORE THAN EVER. GREAT JOB TO THE WORKERS HATS OFF TO YOU EXCELLENT WORK. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE, AND WATCH OUT 2007 CAUSE ACW IS COMING ONCE AGAIN AND WE ARE COMING STRONG!!!

Re: ROCKY MOUNT VA

Thanks, and yes it was a solid show from the opening match to the main event, and it was one of the biggest crowds we had this year, we also hope we can do the same next week in Roanoke and continue on into next year, Special thanks to the referee Ric Petty fir a outstanding job, and as you said all the wrestlers did an outstanding job also.

It hasn't even been 24 hrs since our event ended in Rocky Mount Va and the fans there want to know when will we be back! Good,hard,solid WRESTLING works everytime it is tried! Many thanks to all our great wrestlers for a job well done.We are lookin forward to Roanoke on Sat Dec 9th. at Breckinridge Middle School at 8:15pm!!

"Shutup and Wrestle"

Every once in a while, I check in to see whats happening. What a sight for sore eyes.... Ric Petty!I did not go to the show, but it is great to see that a guy with such love fo the business is back. For those who don't know, Ric Petty was around before all of the drama. He is not only a great ref, but a helluva good man. I hope that this is a permanent deal, is it?! Tell him that "J.J" said hello. I hope that his return will bring you guys forward. Good luck!

As of right now Ric Petty will be at the Roanoke Show this Sat.