ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boris's son is in critical condition

The reason Boris was not at the wrestling match Saturday night is because his son was in a bad car accident in Alabama Friday night. His son has since had a blood clot removed from his brain and his legs are crushed and the doctors are unable to do surgery on them until his brain is stable. He is in critical condition in Pensecola Florida hospital. To make matters worse he has lost his girlfriend, she was fatally injured in the wreck. PLEASE KEEP BORIS'S FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS. I will update as soon as I hear more. Thanks

Re: Boris's son is in critical condition

Wanted to let everyone know that Boris's son has had both legs operated on with success. Tomarrow he will undergo skin graphs on his stomach where the oil from the car splashed on him. He is still on the breathing machine, but improving alot!!! Boris wants to thank all for their prayers an if you have tried to contact him he's been spending all of his time at the hospital. Once again he say's THANKS TO ALL!!!

Re: Boris's son is in critical condition

I just wanted to take a second to express my sympathy towards the situation with Boris' son. Having kids of my own, I cannot imagine how tough this is. While I do not personaly know Boris, we are both fathers , and I wish him the best.