ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
past and future of acw

Just wanted to pop in and see how the situation with Boris' son is going. As well, how is "Ric Petty" these days? I ran into Terminator the other day and it brought back memories of ACW back in the day, before the internet drama and all of the heat and before everybody and their brother thought they were a promoter. He said Rolling Thunder looked well and I was glad to hear it. I also hear that someone finally realized that Drake Tungsten is a plus to anyone's roster and **** well worth booking. Scotty Blaze too. Good to see that these guys are being seen for the great workers that they are and not being shunned just because someone doesn't care for them on a personal basis. I do not know if Ric Petty is back for good, but if he is, surely the future is brighter. My best to Boris and his family....as well as Ric Petty, Thunder and all of you. I hope that the new year will bring you all success, good times and buried hatchets. Till next time...peace out from...."Mr. Green" or as you may know me J.J.