ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
message received

Below is a email and reply to/from Boris Zhukov showing the prayers and get well wishes we have been getting about the show coming up:

Subject: deepest condolences friends,
my name is tim austin.i live in woodstock ga and am a native of rocky mount va. i attended high school in the very location you plan to hold your sons benefit program. i grew up watching mid atlantic wrestling and jim nelson was a very dominant fixture during this time.
i have actually done some work on the indy circuit and am a friend of helbert the hillbilly, one of your scheduled performers. it truly breaks my heart to learn of this horrible accident that has injured your son so greatly. im even more saddened by the fact that i could not and cannot travel home to lend my help to you in this time of crisis. please know that i plan to send a donation to the addy given on the gateway website. while i know no monetary consideration can speed the healing of your son, hopefully it will be of SOME help. i also am posting this article on all of the wrestling related message boards i frequent regularly. hopefully some will be able to help in some way. please know that my and my families thoughts and prayers are with you and your son at this very trying time.
sincerely,
tim austin
('tiny' tim marshall)
-----------------------------
Thank you,Tim

The Power of prayer has really been at work here.Wayne is doing much better,the accident happened on Fri night Dec 8 2006.His breaks have healed very well,also his burns are almost completely healed.
He has had to go on seizure medicine because of the severe head trauma he suffered.He will be on medication for the next 6 months and under observation.I hope before or by the end of this year he will be able to go back to work and possibly be able to drive a car again.He had to undergo three surgeries on his brain because of the accident,but Praise The Lord he is doing great. Thanks so much for your prayers and support.Wish you could be here next Sat.

Take care,
Boris Zhukov
Jim Nelson