ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Quick Results

American Championship Wrestling
Ramsey Hall Gym - Franklin County High School
Rocky Mt., Va
Sat. June 2, 2007

1)Dustin Daniels defeated The KnightStalker

2)$1,000 Silver Dollar Challenge - Eclipso would keep his money as he wasn't beat in the 10 min. time limit against Joe "Dirt" Poor, who everyone thought was the Will, who Eclipso had been beating up for the past few shows, however when Will came out and showed eveyone it was him under the mask, Eclipso was about to pin Dirt Poor when Will rang the bell because the time had run so Eclipso keeps his money but didn't get the pin fall he wanted.

3)Hillbilly Helbert would lose by count out as he and Darius Mackleford were fighting on theoutside of the ring on the apron when Helbert ducked a punch from Darius Mackleford back-dropping him into the ring before the 10 count.

4)Scott Weddle retained his Universal TV Title by catching Scott Lee in his Ball-n-Chain for the pin.

5)This match was a total surprize as Eclipso and Chance would pick Darius Mackleford as their partner to face Ken Steel and Boris Zhukov in a Light's Out Match, but the big surprize was after about 20 min. of working over Boris, when he finally made the tag Eclipso went to hit Steel with the base ball bat, Steel caught it and ripped from Eclipso, as Eclipso was begging for Steel not to use the bat, Ken raise it over his head to hit Eclipso then turned and started beating Boris who was still laying in the corner from the earlier beating, then Ken Steel and Eclipso both beat Boris with the bat around the shoulder and arm until the dressing room cleared and they backed off to the floor area waiting for another chance to finish off Boris, this would come as Boris was being helped back to the dressing room, Eclipso came out of nowhere and hit him again, finishing the job they started.
We will keep you updated on Boris's condition as we know more.

Re: Quick Results

I am sorry to report that Boris was seen by his personal Dr. today.I was there and from the way Boris was moving,that he may have to retire.He has suffered a serious injury to his left shoulder,reinjured his right shoulder which he has suffered with for the last three years.His left knee is not doing good,was bad before and is worse now.He told me he is not very sure of his wrestling future at all as of now.He said, It hurt so bad to try to get out of bed Sun.morning.I am possibly lookin at surgery now,I am afraid I may not be able to come back.But,what matters most was it was a great night for my son,Wayne.He will make it back to his life,for me it may be time to have to say goodbye to Wrestling.Baron VonRasche once told me,"Their is the day who can get started,but the day will come that you will have to leave." I guess maybe for Boris,thanks to Eclipso and Ken Steel that day sadly may have come for him.