ACW "The People's Words"

ACW welcomes all the fans ideas and comments on ACW or wrestling in general, Please keep it clean... We reserve the right to delete any post that is incorrect, untruthful or found to be offensive to anyone.

ACW "The People's Words"
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2-bit cheaters

I would like to send my condolences to Boris for I have heard that his injuries will probably lead to his retirement. I would like to throw my name into the hat as Ken Steele's opponent this Saturday night should Boris not be able to make the match on Saturday.

After Eclipso and Steele vicoulsly beat up Boris that fateful Saturday night, I had the misfortune of having to serve the two of them in my restaurant until they closed the joint down. They drank Shlitz malt liquor the whole night and Steele's girlfriend Loretta had to carry both of them out at 2am. I have never seen such rough rednecks as these two. These two gorillas are ruthless and they will both get their tales stomped by Boris this Saturday night in Floyd. After the match, all the drinks are on the house if Boris takes the strap!

Re: 2-bit cheaters

We would also like to send my condolences to Boris for the injuries we gave him that HAS lead to his retirement, ALSO we have put your name in the hat BUT it has more sense than you do and keeps jumping back out, so break out the Shlitz, because the two gorillas are coming back with friends after the match and YOU WILL have all the drinks on the house cuz "WE SAID SO!"

Re: 2-bit cheaters

That sounds like something that would come from that no good whitetrash redneck named Ken Steele... are you sure that you are not his offspring instead of another has-been ACW wrestler?